AZ STATE FAIR CASE STUDY
$2 Million Increased Revenues
Post-Fair survey results revealed the following:
- 55% say they returned specifically due to the card’s reward incentive.
- The customer spent the cash incentive as follows: 48% of participants used their card reward for admission, 10% for parking, 42% returned but do not recall where they redeemed the card, or used it for something other than admission or parking.
- Surveyed participants report that, due to the Rewards Plus Card, they estimated spending $146 on their second visit- on admission, parking, concessions, and other items. That’s an amazing 14 times over the card’s redemption value!
The Arizona State Fair survey revealed estimated increased net revenues due to the Rewards Card of approximately $75 per visitor (after program fees, vendor compensation, etc.).
What Does the Arizona State Fair Have to Say?
“The Encore Incentives Targeted Events Marketing Program is a very exciting and value added program for the Arizona State Fair (AZSF). After our first year’s implementation of the program, the AZSF conducted multiple follow-up studies with participating customers. They all came to the same conclusions, the customer really likes the program and AZSF makes a lot of new returning revenue from it. The results, and the numbers, gives you an idea of the potential of this program. The AZSF intends to make the Targeted Events Marketing Program a standard part of future fair marketing programs.”
The Fair collected tens of thousands of genuine opt-in customer emails addresses as part of the card activation process. 95% of those e-mail were new to their customer database.
Get started now with our easy to implement Trial Plan!
For a very small investment:
- You target customer groups of your choice
- You jump start your revenues
- You collect customer data
Start validating the benefits of Targeted Event Marketing for your county fair, state fair, rodeo, concert or sporting event today!